Interior Health Staff 50/50 Lottery
Raised in 2023
Employees enrolled in 2023
Worksites across IH that include participants
Show Recent Winner
MOST RECENT WINNER
February 16 2024, Draw:
Congratulations to SHARON LOGAN, S. Similkameen Health Centre
You won $44,140.50!
*Know your limit, play within it. Must be 19 + to play.
Problem Gambling Help Line: 1-888-795-6111
Every payday, half of the total funds raised support local healthcare, and half goes to one lucky winner… which could be you!
Since 2012, the staff lotto has raised over $10 million. That’s over $5 million supporting the KGH Foundation’s mission to advance healthcare in our region and over $5 million going to our hard-working healthcare workers.
Join the over 14,000 IH Staff who play!
*Must be logged in to an IH computer to enroll
2024 STAFF LOTTO
Yes! All active participants will automatically be removed as of 4:00pm Dec 12, 2023 for the upcoming year.
If you wish to continue your deduction for the upcoming 2024 license period, please enroll here. It’s also important to note that your current 2023 participation remains unaffected.
If you wish to participate for the upcoming year, you can enroll anytime! Enrollment here.
No action required! All active participants will automatically be removed as of 4:00pm Dec 12, 2023. You can however, re-enroll at anytime!
Please ensure you are logged into an IH server (eg. work computer or IH anywhere) in order to enroll online. The online form cannot be accessed through webmail. If you’re still having issues, please contact us for support.
Yes! You can enroll at any time throughout the year by submitting a new online entry form here.
Yes! Simply complete the new entry form with your requested changes here. These will take effect for the new 2024 license period (and yes, you can change them at anytime throughout the year).
-Must be a regular full
‐time, part‐time or casual employee of Interior Health
-Must have earned an income in the prior pay period to enter and must not be on an unpaid leave of absence
-Foundation staff are not eligible to participate
-Participants can join, withdraw or adjust their entries at any time throughout the year as long as a change form is submitted.
-Winners will be selected by a random number generator (RNG) which will ensure that only one winner is selected for each draw and that there will be no ties or splits.
-Each draw day, the winning name is e‐mailed to lotto participants at the e‐mail address provided. Players are also notified via e‐mail of any updates or changes to the IH Staff 50/50 Lottery.
-Winners consent to the release of their name by the licensee.
-You are responsible for keeping your contact information up to date. Please advise us of any changes.
-Winners are required to provide their IH Identification Card as well as a second piece of Photo ID in order to claim their prize.
-Should there be a delay or a situation that prevents the draw from occurring, the substitute draw will take place as soon as possible, and participants will be notified via email with further information.
-Tickets may be sold & purchased only in British Columbia & only employees on the payroll may participate.
-Should you have any issues or concerns about the application or lottery program, please contact us.
-Problem Gambling Help Line: 1-888-795-6111
- Ticket purchasers must be 19 years of age or older. If a winning ticket bears a minor’s name, the prize will be lawfully delivered on behalf of the minor to the minor’s parent, legal guardian or trustee.
- Must be a regular full-time, part-time or casual employee of Interior Health
- Must have earned an income in the prior pay period to enter and must not be on an unpaid leave of absence
- Foundation staff are not eligible to participate
- Participants can join, withdraw or adjust their entries at any time throughout the year as long as a change form is submitted.
- Winners will be selected by a random number generator (RNG). The main prize will be drawn first (45% share) followed by the 5 smaller prizes (1% share each). Winners are not eligible for additional prizes on the same draw date
- Each draw day, the winning names are e-mailed to lotto participants at the e-mail address provided. Players are also notified via e-mail of any updates or changes to the IH Staff 50/50 Lottery.
- You are responsible for keeping your contact information up to date. Please advise us of any changes
- Winners are required to provide their IH Identification Card as well as a second piece of Photo ID in order to claim their prize.
- Should there be a delay or a situation that prevents the draw from occurring, the substitute draw will take place as soon as possible and participants will be notified via email with further information.
- Tickets may be sold & purchased only in British Columbia & only employees on the payroll may participate.
- Should you have any issues or concerns about the application or lottery program, please contact us.
- BC Gaming Event License #144999
2268 Pandosy Street
Kelowna, BC V1Y 1T2
P | 250.862.4438
E | IHAstafflotto@interiorhealth.ca
If you enrolled online for 2023, click this link, and there is an option for you to cancel your enrollment. Please note cancellations can take up to two weeks to come into effect on your pay stub.
All active IH Employees working in the Interior Region are Eligible to Participate.
-Must be 19 years of age or older
-Must have earned an income in the prior pay period
-Must not be on an unpaid leave of absence
-Must be an IH employee working in the Interior region
Draws will be held bi-weekly on Fridays between pay periods at 10:00 am. A Director from the KGH Foundation Board selects the winner by using an online electronic ticket draw system (Trellis) to generate the winning ticket number. Trellis’ Random Number Generator (RNG) is certified by the Gaming Policy and Enforcement Branch of BC and certified to the GLI-31 standard.
The whole draw process is managed at the KGH Foundation office and is witnessed by the Foundation’s CEO and Office Manager. We call the winner immediately following the draw and send out the winner announcement via email.
Answer: Interior Health employees have the responsibility of ensuring they select the correct number of tickets deducted per pay period. On the online staff lottery portal, there is a drop-down for the number of entries and the total per pay period in bold. Employees should double-check the amount before confirming their enrollment and check their pay stubs for accuracy. You will also receive an e-mail notification of any changes made to your enrolment. If you notice a discrepancy in the amount you intended to select and your deduction, please update your information via the online portal, and the amount will be adjusted for subsequent draws. Note that adjustments cannot be made for deductions that have already occurred.
-Royal Inland Hospital Foundation
-South Okanagan Similkameen Medical Foundation
-Vernon Jubilee Hospital Foundation
-Kootenay Boundary Regional Hospital and Health Foundation
-East Kootenay Foundation for Health
-Salmon Arm Hospital Foundation
-Kootenay Lake Hospital Foundation