In 1956, the Winfield Hospital Auxiliary to the KGH Foundation began its mission to raise funds to provide better patient care in our hospital. Founded by 10 compassionate women, the first year’s funds were put towards the purchase of a health scale and electric kettle.
Now, sixty years later, the highly dedicated group includes 12 members, including two life members, one of which is not only a founding member but still holds the position of Treasurer. Over the years they have hosted blood clinics, raffled Christmas hampers, served meals and catered countless community events all in the effort to change and save lives.
Connie Douma, President