Current 50/50 jackpot $28,892.50 (January 8, 2021)
Congratulations to Christylee Bertrand!
2021 KGH Foundation IH Staff 50/50 Lotto Renewals – HAPPENING NOW!
Every year, we are required by BC Gaming to obtain your consent to remain enrolled in the 50/50 Lotto. RENEW NOW to ensure you don’t miss out on your opportunity to win big. As of Monday November 16th, you should have received a renewal email with instructions on how to renew. Please email us if you haven’t yet received the email or are having troubles renewing. Alternatively, you can also complete and submit a new 2021 entry form. Do you have questions about why you need to renew or when your renewal will take effect? You can always take a look at our FAQ for more information!
Your renewal selection must be made no later than 4:00pm on Monday Dec. 14, 2020 to remain enrolled in the IH Staff 50/50 and to avoid missing a draw date. If you miss this deadline, a new 2021 entry form will be required to continue your enrollment.
|Sign Up For 2021 Staff Lotto||Change/Cancel 2021 Entries|
What is the KGH Foundation Interior Health 50/50 Lottery?
The KGH Foundation Interior Health Staff Lottery is proudly managed by the Kelowna General Hospital Foundation! Employees of Interior Health can sign-up to have $5 per entry deducted through Interior Health Payroll for a chance to win the Staff 50/50 Lottery! Each payday, a deduction is made from your pay. Half of this contribution is used to support healthcare in IH, the other half is placed in the prize pool. 100% of that prize pool is awarded to the winner!
Who is Eligible to Participate?
- Must be 19 years of age or older
- Must have earned an income in the prior pay period
- Must not be on an unpaid leave of absence
- Must be an IH employee working in the Interior Region
Where are the Funds Designated?
Funds from the KGH Foundation Interior Health Staff Lotto are largely used to fund services and equipment that serve tertiary programs affecting all patients across IH. The following Foundations will be eligible to receive future allocations from the staff 50/50 lottery:
- Royal Inland Hospital Foundation
- South Okanagan Similkameen Medical Foundation
- Vernon Jubilee Hospital Foundation
- Kootenay Boundary Regional Hospital and Health Foundation
- East Kootenay Foundation for Health
- Salmon Arm Hospital Foundation
- Kootenay Lake Hospital Foundation
How Do I Sign Up For the KGH Foundation Interior Health Staff 50/50 Lottery?
IH Employees can sign up at anytime throughout the year. A fully completed and signed entry form must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. it is your responsibility to ensure you meet the eligibility requirements and have read the rules of play before submitting your application. Please allow for two to four weeks of processing time before your enrollment is active. KGH Foundation Interior Health Staff 50/50 Lottery entry forms can also be found: ONLINE – by clicking Sign Up Today or in person at KGH Foundation office.
Rules of Play & Information:
- Must be 19+ years of age
- Must be a regular full-time, part-time or casual employee of Interior Health
- Must have earned an income in the prior pay period to receive an entry
- Must not be on an unpaid leave of absence
- KGH Foundation staff are not eligible
- Participants can join at any time throughout the year
- Each draw day, the winning name is emailed to lotto participants at the e-mail address provided and the winner is contacted via phone.
- You are responsible for keeping your contact information up to date. Please advise us of any changes.
- All winners are required to provide their IH Identification Card as well as a second piece of Photo ID in order to claim their prize. Cheques can be picked up at the KGH Foundation office, located in the Clinical Academic Campus at KGH. The office is open Monday – Friday from 8:00am-4:00pm. Participants located outside the Central Okanagan Region may complete this process electronically.
- Each payday, a deduction is made from your pay. Half of this contribution is used to support healthcare in IH, the other half is placed in the prize pool. 100% of that prize pool is awarded to the winner!
- Draws will be held bi-weekly on the Fridays between pay periods at 10am. We use an online electronic ticket draw system and notify all participants of the name of the winner immediately following the draw.
- Payroll deductions will be deducted through Interior Health Payroll until you choose to withdraw, at which time a Cancellation Form needs to be completed and submitted to the KGH Foundation. At the end of each calendar year, you will be required to provide consent to remain in the lotto for the year ahead. If consent is not provided, you will no longer receive deductions under the new gaming license number.
- Winners consent to the release of their name by the licensee
- One entry is $5 per pay period. Only one entry is required in order to participate; however any number of entries are permitted at $5 per entry per pay.
- Questions? Read Our IH Staff Lotto FAQs