It’s not just for hockey games! Regular full-time or part-time employees of Interior Health’s Central Okanagan region, including the Kelowna General Hospital and its associated care facilities, can sign-up to have $5 per entry deducted through Interior Health Payroll for a chance to win the Staff 50/50 Lottery!
Each payday a deduction is made from your pay. Half of this deduction is a non-tax deductible contribution to the KGH Foundation; the other half is placed in the prize pool. 100% of that prize pool is awarded to the staff member whose name is drawn.
Draws will take place on the Fridays between paydays @ 10am in the lobby of KGH’s Centennial Building.
Funds raised will be designated for the purchase of equipment and patient care & comfort items to improve healthcare in our community. Again in 2018 – have your say in where the Staff Lotto funds are directed. Click below for more information.
- Review the Rules of Play below to ensure you are eligible
- All full-time, part-time permanent and casual Interior Health employees in the Central Okanagan are eligible to participate
- Fill out the Entry Form by clicking ‘Sign Up Today’ (forms are also available in the KGH Foundation office)
- Return completed form the KGH Foundation office
Rules of Play & Information:
- Must be 19+ years of age
- Must be a regular full-time, part-time or casual employee of Interior Health within the Central Okanagan
- Must have earned an income in the prior pay period to receive an entry
- Must not be on an unpaid leave of absence
- KGH Foundation staff are not eligible
- Participants can join at any time throughout the year
- Each draw day, the winning name is e-mailed to lotto participants at the e-mail address provided as well as posted on our website. Players are also notified via e-mail of any updates or changes to the KGHF 50/50 Staff Lottery.
- You are responsible for keeping your contact information up to date. Please advise us of any changes.
- Winners are required to provide their IH Identification Card as well as a second piece of Photo ID in order to claim their prize
- Each payday, a deduction is made from your pay. Half of this contribution is a non-tax deductible contribution to the KGH Foundation; the other half is placed in the prize pool. One hundred percent (100%) of that prize pool is awarded to the person whose name is drawn.
- Draws will take place on the Fridays between paydays @ 10am in the lobby of KGH’s Centennial Building. One token will be selected at random from the draw barrel.
- Payroll deductions will be deducted through Interior Health Payroll until you choose to withdraw, at which time a Cancellation Form needs to be completed and submitted to the KGH Foundation. At the end of each calendar year, you will be required to provide consent to remain in the lotto for the year ahead. If consent is not provided, you will no longer receive deductions under the new gaming license number.
- Winners consent to the release of their name by the licensee
- Any number of entries are permitted at $5 per entry per pay