1. Okanagan Supercar Experience
Your Supercar journey will begin at August Luxury Motorcars, where you will drive the first of four exotic cars that you will use to carve out the Valley. In this thrilling tour, you will adventure on the most beautiful roads for an experience of a lifetime. At various scenic stops, you will switch into your next luxury supercar with opportunities for photos with stunning backgrounds.
This half day tour for 2 (1 driver, 1 passenger) includes lunch at one of the region’s top wineries.
Value = $690
Thank you August Luxury Motorcars
2. Fishing Vacation for 2 at Peregrine Lodge
Pack your bags for this world-class fishing experience at an all-inclusive, premier salmon fishing resort located in Naden Harbour, Haida Gwaii. With the best guides and boats, you will be taken right to the action on the path of run after run of migrating salmon. After a full day of fishing, enjoy all of the comforts of home and experience the rich hospitality and friendship that Peregrine Lodge has become famous for.
Your trip includes:
- Round trip airfare from Vancouver to Masset
- Round trip helicopters from Masset to Peregrine Lodge
- 5 hours of fishing per day (last day 8 hours)
- All gourmet meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner, daily appetizers and snacks)
- Alcoholic beverages including wine with dinner
- Custom fishing gear equipment
- Boston Whaler Montauk boat
Trip is valid for June 2017 only.
Value = $10,590
Thank you Peregrine Lodge
3. Cooking Class for 10 at Predator Ridge
It’s time to go back to school! Join Predator Ridge’s Executive Chef Jeremy Luypen for a private cooking class for ten featuring locally and responsibly sourced ingredients. Experience Luypen’s 100-mile diet inspired menu where anything that can be made from scratch is.
After brushing up your kitchen skills, you’ll get to sit back, relax and enjoy dinner prepared for you and your friends, paired with sommelier-selected Mission Hill wines.
You’ll also receive a special Predator Ridge apron to take home and wear when you’re showing off your new skills at your next dinner party.
Value = $1,600
Thank you Predator Ridge and Chef Jeremy Luypen
4. A New You
Isn’t it time you spoiled yourself? This package is all about renewal.
Get your closet overhauled with Nordstrom’s Vancouver personal stylist Michelle Addison. Her “Everything Included” package is just that and features a head-to-toe wardrobe analysis, consignment and alterations drop off, visual shopping list, shopping trip and follow-up including a visual lookbook.
Then take care of your skin with a Restore Vein & Skin package that includes 4 Coolsculpting treatments, 1 Halo (resurfacing), 4 BBLs (rejuvenation), 1 Ulthera treatment (tightening) and ZO Skin Care products (anti-aging). The Restore team is dedicated to providing friendly, quality care with special attention to your individual needs.
To top everything off, you will also get a full suite of services from Elite Cleaning & Concierge. Your package includes a full day wine touring with a private driver and vehicle at your choice in Okanagan destination, a full 8-hour deluxe deep home clean, and labour and hard materials for a room makeover (furniture not included).
Value = $11,800
5. One Week at Honua Kai
Get away from your day-to-day stresses with a week in Maui, Hawaii. This week long stay in a ground floor, two bedroom, ultra-luxury resort condo features stunning views and faces the sun so you can bask the day away. This spacious condo features a spacious, private lanai and elegant furnishings.
You’ll be just steps away from 38 acres of shoreline, multiple pools and hot-tubs, restaurants and a spa. Honua Kai provides the comfort of your own space with the service of a 5 star resort including full-service concierge and every other day housekeeping. Paradise awaits!
Trip is valid December 15th, 2016-January 15th, 2017 or March 20th, 2017-November 15th, 2017 only.
Value = $6,300
Thank you Darlene Ramsay
6. Iconic Wines of the Okanagan
You’ll never be without a top quality wine with this collection of 51 bottles of the best wines from around the valley, curated by a sommelier. Each winery donated their top, award-winning wines to create a collection that is sure to impress. To top the package off, you will also receive a wine refrigerator to help properly store your new additions and a VIP Cabana tasting for 4 at Black Hills’ Wine Experience Centre.
Your cellar will feature:
- 50TH PARALLEL – Unreleased 6 x 2014 Unparalleled Pinot Noir
- BLACK WIDOW – 2015 Pinot Gris & 2014 Hourglass – signed by the winemaker, both won double gold ACWC
- BLUE MOUNTAIN – 2007 Blanc de Blancs (Platinum) & 2008 Blanc de Blancs (Platinum Series)
- BURROWING OWL – 2012 Meritage & 2014 Chardonnay
- CC JENTSCH – 2013 Viognier & 2014 Cabernet Franc
- CEDAR CREEK “PLANTINUM SERIES”– 2 x 2015 Viognier, 2013 Merlot & 2013 Meritage
- CHECKMATE – 2013 Queen Taken Chardonnay
- CHURCH AND STATE – 2013 Quintessential & 2013 Syrah
- COOLSHANAGH – 2 x 2014 Chardonnay
- EX NIHILO- 2014 Merlot & 2014 Pinot Gris
- THE HATCH – Octobuble, B Yanco, 2014 Cabernet Franc, 2015 Muscat, 2014 Dynasty MMXIV, 2014 Screaming Frenzy
- HESTER CREEK- 2014 The Judge & 2015 Chardonnay
- LAKE BREEZE – 2014 Semillon & 2012 Tempest
- LAUGHING STOCK – 2013 Portfolio & 2015 Viognier
- MISSION HILL – 2012 Oculus & 2012 Compendium
- PAINTED ROCK – 2 x 2013 Merlot
- POPLAR GROVE – 2015 Chardonnay & 2013 Benchmark
- QUAILS’ GATE – 2010 Chardonnay & 2011 Pinot Noir (Stewart Family Reserve)
- SANDHILL -2013 Pinot Blanc & 2013 ‘Two’
- TANTALUS – 2013 Chardonnay & 2013 Pinot Noir
- TERRAVISTA – 2015 Fandango & 2015 Albarino
Value = Priceless
Thank you to all contributing wineries & Coast Appliances
7. Dinner for 8 in the Wine Experience Centre
Enjoy an intimate evening with 7 friends in the Delta Grand Okanagan Resort’s Wine Experience Centre.
Your evening will commence with a private Scotch tasting led by a Macallan’s Scotch Ambassador. Then the culinary team led by Executive Chef Iain Rennie draw inspiration from the bounty of the Okanagan Valley and an abundance of local food producers and artisans. Menu concepts are built on the unique and modern presentation of globally inspired cuisine with a farm to table twist.
Your specially crafted dinner menu will paired with wines from the cellar of 2,800 that make up one of the best wine menus in the Okanagan. A sommelier will walk you and your guests through specially chosen wines for the evening.
Value = $1,600
8. River Cruise for Wine Lovers & History Buffs
Poplar Grove Winery owner Tony Holler and Black Widow Winery owner Dick Lancaster invite you to join them on a luxurious 7 Night AmaWaterways European Wine Cruise November 20, 2017 from Vilshofen to Budapest onboard the beautiful AmaCerto.
The Danube River captivates with its rolling hillsides, verdant vineyards and medieval castles. Follow the Danube through the Wachau Valley (Austria’s most important wine region) and tour this region with Dick and Tony. Cruise on to the Benedictine Abbey in Melk. Visit Dumstein and see terraced vineyards that frame the town’s Baroque Stiflskirche with its famous luminous blue façade. On to Krems another thriving wine town, and finally on to Vienna and Budapest where you will experience timeless beauty and fascinating history.
A once in a lifetime ‘bucket list’ item for both wine lovers and history buffs!
Value = $8,166
Thank you AmaWaterways