Team Registration is Closed – SOLD OUT
The inaugural HOMEBASE Charity Slo-Pitch Tournament will surely be a weekend to remember. With two teams of NHL all-stars, and over 400 players and volunteers in attendance, the event will bring the community together to help build JoeAnna’s House.
Player names are not required at the time of registration – just the Team Captain’s information. Player information will be collected with accompanying waivers by Friday, June 22nd. If desired, additional players can ‘join their team’ online in order to create a personal fundraising page to help gain support for JoeAnna’s House (optional).
Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or to learn more.
250.862.4300 local 7018
THE FORMAT & GENERAL RULES
- All levels, mixed slo-pitch tournament with 6 men & 4 women on the field at all times
- All players must be a minimum of 16 years of age (beverage gardens 19+)
- Each team plays a minimum of 3 games
- Top 4 teams per division will move on to play-offs
- NSA slo-pitch rules apply (exceptions supplied with team kit)
TEAM REGISTRATION – 24 AVAILABLE – $1,000
- Discounted ticket price for Friday evening’s feature match & after-party celebration ($10 each)
- Complimentary pancake breakfast Saturday morning at the Mission Sports Fields (7:30am – 10:30am)
- Balls, bases, team insurance & score sheets provided. Umpires & score-keepers provided for play-off games. Teams are responsible for providing their own bats.
- First access to the Okanagan Lifestyle x Homebase exclusive apparel collection with all proceeds supporting JoeAnna’s House (adult hats, unisex tees, youth tees & youth hats)
All player names will need to be submitted and waivers signed by no later than Friday, June 22nd to be eligible to play.
- The top 3 fundraising teams get a guaranteed game versus one of the NHL teams
- You will be registered for a dedicated team fundraising page to track your efforts and encourage support
- A fundraising toolkit & tips are available on the Homebase website
TEAM KIT PICK-UP
Your Team Captain (or a representative from your team) will be required to pick up your team kit and review tournament rules in advance of your first game.
Friday, June 29th | 4:30pm—7:30pm | King’s Stadium
Saturday, June 30th | 7:00am – 9:30am | Mission Sports Fields
FRIDAY NIGHT TICKETS
Family of Four $25 (2 adults, 2 kids)
Team Player/Volunteer $10
Child $5 (12 and under)
If you need to cancel, a $100 cancellation fee applies before June 1st. After June 1st registration fees are non-refundable.