Stay Tuned For Information on 2019’s Innkeepers
2018’s Black & White
A Starry Starry Night was a resounding success
29th Annual Innkeepers hosted by the Hotel Eldorado.
Saturday, November 24th
7:00pm – 11:00 pm
500 Cook Road
The evening will be filled with live entertainment, delicious food stations, an enticing selection of local, valley wide wine, beer and beverages.
Innkeepers is a great option for a small office Christmas party, a group of friends or a fun date night out. Overnight packages are also available.
Funds raised will help to build JoeAnna’s House, a home-away-from-home for families travelling to KGH for care, and to keep families together when they need each other most.
Help make a difference and celebrate in style at this year’s Innkeeper’s celebration!
Single Ticket – $225
Take the ‘El’evator Home:
End your evening with a stay at either the Hotel Eldorado or Manteo Resort. The following packages each include 2 Innkeepers tickets and 1 night’s accommodation (applicable guest room taxes not included).
Guest Room at Either Hotel Eldorado or Manteo Resort – $550
Suite at Manteo Resort – $600 (Hotel Eldorado Suite Option is now SOLD OUT)
Villa at Manteo Resort – $650
Evening Services & Entertainment
- Music by Anna Jacyszyn – sponsored by TELUS
- Magician Ryan Michael Magic – sponsored by TELUS
- Culinary delights by Chef Marc Schoene and the culinary team at Manteo Resort and Hotel Eldorado.
- Food Sponsors: Sysco Canada, Gordon Food Service, Centennial Foodservice, Two Rivers Specialty Meats, Codfather’s Seafood Market.
- Beverage Sponsors: 50th Parrallel Estate, Summerhill Pyramid Winery, Burrowing Owl Estate Winery, Quails’ Gate Winery, Fitzpatrick Family Vineyards, CedarCreek Estate Winery, BNA Brewing Co. & Eatery, Cherry Hill Coffee, and Pepsico
- MC and DJ – Brian Mack
- Blackjack in the Whiskey Room
- Art Display featuring photography by Matt Ferguson
- Okanagan Photostar Photobooth – sponsored by Forstrong
- Candid photos taken through the evening
- Graphic design prepared by Baese Creative
- Décor provided by Stage Right Etc
- Contest winner make-up application by Kathryn Ramsay with photos by Trevor Walker